Responsibilities & Duties
The BIM/CAD Designer is a critical supporting role to design engineers. BIM/CAD Designer is expected to execute tasks with minimal supervision or direction as well as being able to manage workflow of several simultaneous projects assigned every week.
Ideal candidates should have a broad knowledge and experience in the design of building systems including structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing elements for facilities. Designer shall prepare dimensional drawings, and installation drawings (construction documents). Designer should be able to work and interact with multiple engineers and various clients simultaneously with a positive attitude. Candidate must be capable of scheduling tasks based on priorities and coordinating with CAD personnel, engineers and administrative staff.
Qualifications and Skills Required
Must be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word
- Autodesk REVIT
- Autodesk AutoCAD
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, Technical Trade Certification, or higher.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a CAD Designer
- Must possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
- CAD or BIM Certificates/Training preferred, but not required.
Want to Apply?
Simply fill out the form below and submit.